Need of the hour
The top 10 IT companies take only 6% of the engineering graduates. What happens to the remaining 94%?A McKinsey report had flagged the issue more than a decade ago when it said just a quarter of engineers in India were actually employable.

CP Gurnani, CEO & MD of Tech Mahindra has said that 94% of engineering graduated were not fit for hiring.

This would suggest that in 4-5 year’s time, when a student graduates, the job the person would do is yet to be created. For educators, this would prove to be a nightmare, unless they gear students up to anticipate uncertainty and have the ability to respond to it.

As per Aspiring Mind National Employability Report 2016, the employability scope is lowest in the core sectors, which is around 27%, while around 41% is in the non-engineering scopes like BPO etc. and rest 32% is in IT.

 

Team of Professional Trainers

Our trainers are industrial professionals with average experience of 12 years. They have successfully delivered Capacity Building programs in various Educational Institutes, Corporates in both Public and Private Sectors. They are committed for Quality deliverables and continuous engagement.

Academic Background of Trainers – Panjab University, IIT Delhi, IIT Mumbai, NIT, BITS, PMI to name a few

Our trainers have global working experience and few companies they have worked with are Apple, FedEx, Lowes, vDoIT, Arkuz, IBM, Cognizant, HCL Technologies, Infogain, TCS and NEC Japan.